Monday 1 September 2014

Team Night

A while ago we decided that since we were leaving here as two teams we wanted to have some alone time for our team so we could get to know each other better and just bond by ourselves like the other teams get to do everyday.. and so the idea of team time was born. The majority of them we spend chit chatting and playing .. jungle speed, uno and monopoly (which i am the reining champ :P) or watching a movie but i decided to change things up a bit so i wiped up some face paints and had fun with my team mates faces. I have to say i am pretty proud of the dog,witch and pirate AND I CAN see why people are scared of clowns now!! What do you guys think? shall i quit my day job.
Patrick, Lys,me, Rueben and Lauren
She makes such an adorable bunny rabbit!
Am i the only one who thinks that hubs look a bit like bradley copper here?
Lys decided that she didn't want to be a nice bunny nomore and so put on some scary teeth for added effect.








I dont know why but Emmanuel makes the scariest clown i have ever drawn!
But team night is an awesome concept and i would urge you all to incorporate it somehow into your lives as its time to decompress and just have fun the good old fashioned way. This could be with your family to reconnect or some housemates for some innocent fun. Please tell me if you do this or even if you try it just once.

I will talk to y'all soon and love y'all

Issie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment